* Explore rich geographical content
* Zoom from outer space to street level
* Search for business locations
* Visualize your GPS tracks and share with others
* See 3D buildings and add your own models
* Go back in time with historical imagery
* Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
Installing Google Earth:
Download Google Earth to your home folder from here
Open the terminal from Applications > Accessories > Terminal and type following commands
chmod +x GoogleEarthLinux.bin
sudo sh GoogleEarthLinux.bin
Follow the on screen prompts to complete the installation.
You will see Google Earth icon on your desktop after the installation is complete.
At the same time it will also give you an option to launch it for the first time after the installation is complete.
Run Google Earth by selecting Applications > Internet > Google Earth.