linux poison RSS
linux poison Email

“Powered by Ubuntu” stickers!

System 76 is giving away some “Powered by Ubuntu” stickers to people who send self-addressed stamped envelopes to them. These are where you could send your envelopes to:

India
Baishampayan Ghose
214/4, Sher-e-Punjab Society
Andheri (E), Mumbai --- 93
India

United Kingdom
The Linux Emporium
Bridge House
17a Maybrook Road
Sutton Coldfield
Birmingham
B76 1AL UK

United States
System76, Inc. (Free Sticker)
1582 S. Parker Rd. Ste. 310
Denver, Colorado 80231

It is best to paste these stickers on your system and let other know that you are "Powered by Ubuntu"
I have send my own envelope to "india" location and let see when these stickers are comming to me.

Thanks to the guys at System 76  for supporting the Ubuntu community  with these stickers.
Click here for a list of Ubuntu sticker suppliers in other countries.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waste of time & money !!

It's been an year now & I haven't received anything yet.

Anonymous said...

to which location you sent the envelope?

Unknown said...

I sent the envelop to Baishampayan Ghose
214/4, Sher-e-Punjab Society
Andheri (E), Mumbai
--- 93

However the envelop returned as no one stays there !!!

xyzandme said...

Yes no one stays there. The address should be updated. I got my empty enevelope back as well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails