Uget has many features like :
* Free (as in freedom , also free of charge) and Open Source.
* Simple , easy-to-use and lightweight.
* Support resume download , so if your connection lost you don’t need to start from first.
* Classify downloads , and every category has independent configuration and queue.
* Queue download.
* Integrate with Firefox through Flash-got plug-in.
* Monitoring clipboard.
* Import downloads from HTML file.
* Batch download , you can download many files has same arrange , like file_1 file_2 …. file_20, you don’t need to add all links , just one link and changeable character.
* Can be used from command line.
DEB package for Debian-based distributions (Debain, Ubuntu, etc) - here
RPM package for RPM-based distributions (RedHat, Fedora, etc) - here
EXE for Windows XP / Vista / Win 7 , without GTK+ , you have to download GTK+ for windows