RIPLinux come with lots of tools:
* Programas like fetchmail , curl, wget, ssh/sshd, mutt, links, msmtp, tmsnc, slrn, lftp, Firefox
* Includes packages like cdrwtool, mkudffs and pktsetup for writing backups & files to optical media.
* system monitoring: lshw, atop, htop, dmesg, dmidecode, mount utility (of course, these tools come with most of the Linux distros today but they could be useful to detect I/O errors, BIOS warnings, damaged partitions)
* partitioning: fdisk, cfdisk, Ghost For Linux, GParted, Grub, Partimage, Testdisk (the list of supported partition types includes EXT4, Reiser4 and NTFS)
* fsck.reiserfs and 'fsck.reiser4 to check and repair filesystem ReiserFS and Reiser4.
* xfs_repair to repair a Linux file system xfs.
* jfs_fsck to check and repair a Linux file system JFS.
* e2fsck to check and repair a Linux file system ext2 or ext3.
* ntfsresize for resizing the Windows NTFS without losing data.
* ntfs-3g to write to Windows NTFS.
* chntpw can view information and user passwords on Windows systems.
* cmospwd allows you to retrieve password from CMOS / BIOS.
Download bootable ISO - here