setupgrubfornfsinstall is a dialog based shell script to prepare remote network installations. The script downloads kernel and initrd of the distribution and creates a boot loader entry for them.
browse installation sources offered via SLP in your LAN
browse nfs exports (special config file needed then)
support for nfs, ftp and http
install openSUSE from download.opensuse.org
install Fedora from download.fedora.redhat.com
supports both grub and lilo (the latter mostly untested nowadays though)
qemu/kvm support, just run setupgrubfornfsinstall with option —qemu.
supports ssh/vnc installation parameters (SUSE only)
1) Preparing network installation source. use http installation source by mount openSUSE ISO image into apache root folder directory (/srv/www/htdocs/11.1) so, in this case URL becomes - http://172.19.12.36/11.1
2) Download the script, rename it to setupgrubfornfsinstall.sh , make it executable
# chmod +x setupgrubfornfsinstall.sh
3) execute the script
# ./setupgrubfornfsinstall.sh and follow the instruction
4) Choose either x86 or x86_64 architecture.
5) Choose installation source
6) Specify the URL for you Apache where we have set-up the installation folder