anyremote is a Console application which allows to control PC with bluetooth cell phone
The overall goal of this project is to provide wireless remote control service on Linux through Bluetooth, InfraRed, Wi-Fi or just TCP/IP connection.
anyRemote supports wide range of modern cell phones line Nokia, SonyEricsson, Motorola and others.
anyRemote was developed as thin "communication" layer between Buetooth (IR, Wi-Fi)-capabled phone
and Linux, and in principle could be configured to manage almost any software.
anyRemote could be used with:
* bluetooth connection with java client if cell phone is JSR82 compatible
* Wi-Fi connection with java client if phone supports Wi-Fi
* IR connection with java client if java realization in phone supports access to IR port
* ordinary TCP/IP connection with java client, if PC is connectable from internet
* bluetooth, infrared or cable connection using AT "modem" commands
* web interface
* it supports some of IR remotes supplied with TV tuner cards (like LIRC)
* it has limited support for Bemused clients
Download anyRemote : Here