Similar to MS Windows, after installation, Linux XP has to be registered within a 30-Day trial period or the OS will deactivate.
Linux XP Desktop makes your computer virus-free, stable and dependable. You'll spend less time fixing your PC and more time using a standard well-known graphical interface to get work done.
* The most user-friendly interface ever made for Linux
* Simple and clear installation and Windows-style setup tools
* Full set of applications for work in the Internet.
* Support of Microsoft Office document formats (WORD, EXCEL and others)
* Useful tools for working with Windows networks and VPN
* Full control of your computer, data and applications
* Stable, dependable and without any reinstallation
* Absolutely virus-free environment
* Free updates through a simple but useful interface (no RPM knowledge is required)
A set of Windows-like setup tools allows you to perform system management duties in a way that is familiar to you.