uSbuntu Live Creator also offers an exclusive option of automatic virtualization to launch directly Ubuntu in Windows without any configuration nor installation.
Anybody can use uSbuntu Live Creator. It's really easy to use and you don't have to be a computer geek, install remotely from managed servers, or even have a CD-ROM drive!
Features of "uSbuntu Live Creator":
· Create bootable USB device from Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Xubuntu
· Enable persistency of your data
· Launch Ubuntu directly in Windows with a special Portable VirtualBox
· Hide created files on the key
· Automatically configure keyboards (supports French, canadian and US keyboards)
· 256 MB free RAM memory
· Local admin privileges to launch VirtualBox
· Supports Ubuntu 9.04, Linux Mint and CrunchBang
· Creating a contextual menu to launch uSbuntu
· New language available : Italian
· Updated VirtualBox to version 2.2.0
· Great improvement of the launchers for VirtualBox
· Native creation of VMDK
· Formatting time is now adaptive
· A special crash log are created after a crash
Download uSbuntu Live Creator 1.5 for Windows and Instantly Create Ubuntu bootable USB flash drive.
step 1 : launch the uSbuntu Live Creator and choose a USB key or drive in the list
step 2 : select a ISO file or CD of Ubuntu/KubuntuXubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex
step 3 : choose the size of persistency data (usually more than 250MB)
step 4 : check the options you want
step 5 : click the thunder to start the creation